| the sweetest three |

These 3 are some of the sweetest girls. Ruby shes hilarious and definitely the life of the party!!! I have loved getting to know her this past year. Ellie shes quiet but the nicest, i love talking to her and she has the coolest clothes/shoes i love it, and am so excited for these next 2 weeks with her. Emily is just flat out amazing, she is so talented amd always has a smile on her face no doubt!! Shes such an amazing friend and I love her laugh!! They are all amazing and love them all so much!!

Ruby
Shes a fun girl! She's been super friendly and a super awesome friend to meet through this program! Ruby is so fun to be around and always had a smile on her face!
Ruby is one of the most outgoing people I know which makes her so fun to be around! She's always so sweet and is always more than willing to help anyone!
Ruby is always looking out for everyone and whether we like it or not shes the Selfie queen.
Oh rupee how much I love thee! She has so much spunk and I love that,  she includes everyone and always has a smile on her face!!
Ruby is hilarious and makes me excited to go to our meetings. I'm so happy to have her in our group.
Ruby what isn't there to love? I'm so jealous of everything about her,  she is freaking prefect!
She is beautiful inside and out and im so happy I've gotten to know her better this year.
Ruby is always trying to include me.
Ruby always has the most energy and is such a sweetheart.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE YOURE THE SWEETEST AND DESERVE THE BEST DAY
^^look at how cute ellie is!! 
Ellie
Ellie is very easy to talk to,  and is so genuine!
She simply amazing and has such a natural beauty! She's down to earth and so sweet!
Ellie is a sweetheart who I am so excited about having in my village group! I can't wait to see how amazing she does in India.
Ellie is so sweet and so fun to talk to shes the bomb.com
Ellie is so sweet and im so excited that she's in my village team,  she has brought many amazing contributions to the group!
Ellie is fantastic and very passionate she is the right person to be going and helping people of India.
She is a sweet girl! She is so sincere! And I love how loving she is to everyone.
She has such a sweet spirit and is so passionate about YMAD.
Ellis is genuine. I love how friendly she is..
Ellie is an awesome dance partner!

^^our homegirl em and sophie :)
Emily Clark
Shes has been quite the solid friend, we've had some good heart to hearts!
She is so nice to everyone and always has such a positive attitude!
Emily and I have become really good friends through YMAD and she is one of the most talented people I know she amazes me everyday because she always can do whatever you put in front of her and make it amazing!
Oh clark, probably one of the most talented girls I've met shes so artistic and funny,  she just makes you feel loved! Clatkus my snarkus!!
I have too many good memories of me and Emily! She is the nicest and gets my sarcasm completely!
I absolutely love love emily and im so grateful that she is going with us in our group. This year wouldnt have been as successful and good with out her.
She has the best personality. Shes such a cute fun girl and all around amazing.
She is one of the MOST TALENTED oil painters I've ever met! Shes going to be famous one day! Shes so sweet and I love her to death (:
Shes easily one of the most talented people I know!
Emily is my home girl and such an amazing artist!

Xoxo Shaanti

Comments

Popular Posts