| B-B-K |

Brigham, Brooke and Kayley. I love them all so much!! I have known Brooke and Kayley since Sophomore year, well I had known of them. I honestly looked up to them so much because they were beautiful but still the sweetest girls! They are so amazing, and Brooke her sense of humor kills me, see is easily the funniest person! and Kayley, she is brilliant guys, no joke she is so smart! She was one of CC's Sterling Scholars, (I was so jealous!) But she moved on to the next round and I am not quite sure what happened after that! But how awesome is that! and Brigham... this kid. he is such a dork but I love him!! Watching him and Kaleb is hilarious cause they are so weird, but he is such a stud, and I have loved that I have had a chance to become pretty good friends with him!

FYI its Brig's Birthday tomorrow! :)

^^Look at this Handsome stud
(now - the lovely locks)
and look at the gorgeous Sam
BRIGHAM
He's a dweeb but he's my little dweeb and I love him #KillEm
I'm pretty sure me, Brigham, and Emily were supposed to watch LOTR...I'm upset it hasn't happened yet.. -Sophie
I love Brigham, we are soap soldier bros! Been a great year getting to know him and hopefully continue after!
You can tell he is just a genuine guy! He's so fun to be around and a total sweetheart!
Brigham is such a stone cold fox. A very good looking man!
He is so nice and super personable. He is definitely a hard worker and knows how to make us laugh! :)
Brigham is a cute little sweetheart!
He is the most laid back kid ever and i love it!
oh Brigham....he is one of my best friends and has always always been there for me. I am so happy I got to know him better through YMAD and I can't wait to see all his passion for YMAD come out in India




^^lets just admire her perfection for a second
okay?
BROOKE
Ahh Brooke is like my best friend and I'm SO grateful she's in the group! Always laughing and smiling! Love you Brooke!
Brooke is definitely one of the funniest people in the group! She has so much energy and I know the kids in India will love her!
Brooke is hilarious, she makes the funniest looking faces ever, and I love that she's in our group!
Brooklynne is the frosting to my cake, and the cheese to my burger. i love everything about her. She is my absolute best friend!! i love her to death and would do anything for her!! :))
Brooke is a brilliant ray of sunshine that descends on our otherwise bleak days.
Brooke is hilarious, she is the girl version of Kaleb in our group :) and everyone loves to be around her!
Brooke has so much energy and I love it!
Brooke has rainbow hair which is cool lol.
She is an amazing girl with a great set of pipes (her voice), She isn't afraid to be herself and everyone loves her for it!



^^The gorgeoud Kayley with an apperance
by the one and only Emma Chandler
KAYLEY
Oh Kayley is the sweetest girl ever! Beautiful and always optimistic! Love her!
Kayley is so sweet and I'm seriously obsessed with her style...is that weird to say ;)
Kayley is sweet and determined! I'm so excited for India with her!
She is very friendsly to everyone, I'm happy I've gotten to spend more time with her through YMAD! She is such a nice girl!
Kayley is the woman of my dreams. She's always happy and nice to our group!
She is so sweet I have loved getting to know her this past year. She is so nice to everyone and always has a good attitude! :)
Kayley is super gorgeous and has such a kind heart! :)
She is always so nice and friendly.
She is absolutely gorgeous and is super smart! She works really hard and is passionate about everything she's involved in!




 Xoxo Shaanti

Comments

Popular Posts