| mine |

emily had a cute little suprise for me on the FB and what the heck i added it here so everyone could be together! :)

WE LOVE JORDYN!! Sorry this isn't too fancy (I'm not very blog savvy) but we all had a lot to say about a very special member of our group:
I love how dedicated, friendly and easy she is to be around! She's seriously talented and will make our exhibition awesome! 
I love how committed she has been and how uplifting she is to everyone.
Jordyn has such a big heart. You just can't not love her! I'm so glad I've gotten to know her this year. She is beautiful inside and out. 
Jordyn is always kind and wants to do stuff and haffy and just makes ya smile!
Jordyn is just always so excited to go help the kids in india, she’s gonna be amazing when we get there and she always has a smile on her face!
Anyone who can put up with my sarcastic rump all year long is a champion of justice, and that’s just what this woman is.
Jordyn has a contagious enthusiasm that just makes everything so fun and exciting! I love talking to her and appreciate how she gets so involved and runs with every opportunity she receives.
Awesome personality!
She is so sweet and friends with everyone in our group and such a hard worker!
Jordyn is the sweetest, nicest, most hard working girl!! She is very committed and I love how she always has good input! I look up to her so much!
She has been such a good friend to me and I can’t wait for India with her!
She has become one of my best friends and she is so so so darling! I lover her so much and I can’t wait to be with her in India!
Jordyn is so dedicated! She is way funny and energetic. She also has the happiest smile. Love that girl!

xoxo Shaanti

Comments

Popular Posts