| Not Me |

I am not a blogger. Yet here I am. I may not like it, but I have to understand the importance of it, I guess. Teaching in our villages this week has been an eye opener, and a humbler. The simple lifestyle and pure love is infectious. I have been smiling like I have never smiled before. The love I feel is more powerful than ever before. The kids are amazing. They can be a handful sometimes, but they are loads of fun. Today a kid who has been hanging on me the past week gave me a necklace from his temple or something of the sort. The love is evident in the smiles and the everyday actions of these kids. I admire everyone here. All the leaders, my peers, and the kids. They are freakin awesome! I can’t wait to see what happens in the next week!
Tanner Ashby
(sorry Todd & Stacy, we can’t get his iPhone photos to pull up tonight!)

Comments

Popular Posts