| last but not least |

The last 3 for the blog are Jacob Van Skyhawk, Channy P and Lindsey! These 3 are super stars. Ladies First of course. Lindsey is so sweet, and gorgeous, I swear she looks amazing every time we get together! Channy P. oh my heck, he is such a stud it kills me. He says he can't rap but I know he can so hopefully he busts out some jams in India! I sass him so much but he can handle it so we have a blast together!! Jake. this kid, we aren't friends so i don't have much to say other than hes one of those kids that great at everything he does. The ladies love him, he has amazing soccer skills, hes brilliant, hes funny (sometimes) but most of all hes so sweet! I have had the chance to get to know him pretty well and I'm glad I have because he is so awesome. I can't wait to see how amazing these 3 are going to be in India with the kids! :)

^^whatta stud look at Jake.
and Channy P, Chad and Dobrowsk
are lookin good too!
Jake
He's a total stud muffin,  hes so funny and had some amazing dance moves!
Jake has got mad hops! Tom Cruise was lucky to have him! I'm so happy he is in my village team,  India will be a blast with him!
Jake is so nice and hilarious and had some great dance moves ;)
He's such a stud and it is going to be amazing to have him in my village group to see how he transforms in India!
Jacob will forever be one of my friends.  He is humble,  hilarious and he is always having a good time!
Jake is so excited about everything and I love it!
Jake has the fiercest battle cry ive ever heard.
Oh Jacob Sky VanHawk! Hes the reason "bros before hoes" is the bro code!
YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I love his swag dance moves, love for lord of the rings, and of course his war cry.


^^ I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it
Look at him, the bow tie, medal and that hair
irresistible Channy P is a babe!!
Channy P
What isn't there to love about Chandler? Honestly I couldn't be happier to be in a village group with him,  it's gonna be the best!
Oh Channy p well he is the loudest in the group and it always beat boxing! He adds such a fun vibe to the group!
Channy p had to be one of the funniest human beings I've ever met! I love him!
Chandler is one of the funniest kids I've ever met! He seriously makes me laugh until I cry. I am so excited to go to India with him even if it means we may get less sleep!
Channy P. Is my musical bro and the more I have gotten to know him the more I realize we are almost the same person!
Channy p is the light of my life so I just love everything about him.
Channy p makes my life better! Everytime I see him my soul jumps for joy.
Late night talks well into the retreats just make you love him even more! White skinny, funny and quite possibly the greatest beat boxer utahs ever had! Love him!
Channy P I love his beat boxing and positive attitude; he always brightens my day!
My favorite of his catch phrases: "ahhhh i'm just kiddin man"


^^she is perfect, its not even fair, i died looking at her pics to
find one for on the blog.. she is stunning!
Lindsey
She such a sweetheart and is so committed to YMAD! She's the nicest!
Lindsey is so sweet! She always had something nice to say and the kids in India will just love her!
She is so stinkin sweet,  shes so nice and always had a good attitude!
Lindsey is b-e-a-utiful, I am so jealous of her amazing hair and I can't wait to see how much she will come out of her shell in India.
Lindsey is the sweetest.  She would be the kind of neighbor to lend you a cup of sugar!
I love how Lindsey is so considerate of everyone's feelings!
We have recently started to converse, amd ive found that sjes a super sick friend to talk to!
Lindsey is always so sweet and has such a beautiful smile!! :)
Lindsey is so sweet! she puts her heart into everything YMAD and cares about every Shaanti member! Shes a great assest to our team!

Shout out to my main man Austin IS HIS BIRTHDAY!! WE LOVE YOU AUST! And hope you've had the best day!

Xoxo Shaanti

Comments

Popular Posts