| Once upon a time I went to India.. And it was real good |

Lindsey 2nd 3India has been so super duper fantastic. I’m for sure head over heels in love with it. It’s so beautiful here. The sunsets, oh my heck I can’t even handle them. Pretty much the only thing better than the sunsets is the people. They are so grateful and willing to share even though they have so little, it is truly humbling. Except for the vendors in Jaipur, they are just somethin else. Bartering was super tricky, and I discovered that i’m way bad at it. I definitely bought a tie for like 20 dollars. So that’s whatever. Also real quick I almost died crossing the street shopping. It was a party.
Lindsey 2nd 2Anyways, i’ll end with a few of my favorite things about India:
    Lindsey 2nd 1
  • Buble- Seriously the cutest little girl that ever happened, she was so timid and shy but so smart.
  • Audrey’s late night impersonations of Pritty- There was the scariest little 5 year old in our village school who was just a treat. Just imagine a little girl with all of her front teeth rotted out and a slight bitting/ hair pulling/ pinching problem. She would always start by staring at you from far away and then throwing her arms behind her back and running out you. I may or may not be completely terrified of her.

  • How the people truly care about others- Relationships they have with each other are so sincere and I love how tight their communities are. While we were in Jibhi we got to see a Hindi funeral take place right by our camp, literally the whole village came. It was really neat.
  • The crazy jeep rides- we’ll leave it at that.
Lindsey Holmes

Comments

Popular Posts