| The Homeward Bound |

brigham 2ndIndia has been been incredible, there has been so much that we have all learned from this experience and i don’t feel the same as when we began.
First we finished up in Jibhi and said our goodbyes which tugged on all of our heartstrings. Saying goodbye to people who looked up to you and appreciated you in every way was tough to do. I was not excited to leave Jibhi the area and mountains were absolutely gorgeous, well and we had to ride for 2 hours in jeeps to get on a bus for 7 hours. However, I don’t think we could have visited a prettier place in India.
Second we traveled and traveled and traveled. I’m super sick of being on a jeep, bus or a plane. The traveling has been long and tedious and I’ll be relieved when we finally step off of our final flight. There were things that made the travel worthwhile; seeing one of the 7 wonders of the world was breathtaking and riding elephants doesn’t get much cooler. It was nice to slowly wind down and seeing all the incredible places and things in India helped with that.
All in all India was more than I ever could have expected. I learned things that I wouldn’t have ever expected and did things that were beyond my wildest dreams. I hope to one day come back and relive the culture, smell and wonders, but for now we are all on the homeward bound and excited to see our loved ones at home.
Brigham Hedman

Comments

Popular Posts