| Eden called |

Our retreat was this weekend. I had a blast, I think everyone else did as well!

It took us forever and a day to get there but once we were there it was all up hill from there. 

We opened up with the beach towel game that ended quickly because we almost knocked over a lamp. It coulda ended badly, but it didnt, chaddy daddy stepped in. On Friday night it was kinda a big night I mean we found out who we will be spending the most time in India with. And not only was it cool to find out but there was so much more "behind" it all.  Pun intended. I think everyone enjoyed the chance to check out everyone elses butt way too much, I mean hello chad was recording natalie.. ;)

Friday night @ 1 am the morph suits came out, and it was hilarious. I personally dont know exactly what happened because I was asleep but ask ruby, cookie, brooke, emily clark or kayley about it they can tell ya the deets. 

I think Friday was our more fun play around night and saturday we got straight to business. We were exhausted from reverse charades, moving our butts, beach towel games, and watching blakes awesome videos all night, we couldnt function at all saturday morning. 

saturday morning we got up and got straight to work with each leader giving a lesson. I loved being a kid again playing with trains, making hats, washing my hands with glow germ, and reviewing the months of the year. It made india seem so more real. Its only 85 days away people! I am so excited. But after our leaders gave lessons we got to choose our lessons, I loved that cause it was cool too see how much we really are teaching them, its a ton. And I know the kids are gonna learn it so fast we wont even know what to do!! 

After we cleaned up we got our shirts....THEY ARE AMAZING, thanks design team you did great I mean steven and I wanted to change our names up a little anyway ;) we got our group pic and we split some went home and some came sledding. 

Sledding was just insane, we did so many things. Like stuffing people (Jake, Jordan, Jordyn, Cookie, Blake) inside 6 tubes and rolling them down the hill. Or stacking tubes, or stacking people. But my personal favorite. The pyramid stack we literally got everyone on the tubes. It was hilarious no one could move people were being dragged and so much more. I think it was a very successful sledding day because no one got hurt and we got literally everyone on 6 tubes. 

This past weekend was a weekend to remember. 

I asked everyone some questions and here are all your responses I love getting everyones responses back, cause I agree with 100% of them! 

What was the funniest moment from the retreat?
Ruby - being able to spend time with some of her favorite people. We are abke to connect on a deeper level allowing for stronger relationships to be built!
Samantha - spelling each others names with our butts
 Andrea - when natalie told pink team that all Chad slept in was his hat!! 
 Atalee - when some of the girls dressed up in morph suits and Brooke could hardky walk straight in it! Dan Babes lesson about personal hygiene was great as well. "Lather and tease, lather and tease" I also enjoyed watching everyone try to spell with their butts! It was all around a great weekend. & Chandler admitted to his talent of twerking so we are in for a show!
 Audrey - watching people sled down the hill completely out of control
Chandler - spelling each others names with our butts. 
Jake - going down in the tubes with Jordan

What was the best part of the retreat?
Sophia - scaring each leader with her village team even though they only really scared natalie
Steven - late night conversation with the bros upstairs
Austin - pile-on sledding
 Blake - I liked finding iut who our village teams were!
 Emily c - loved the positive energy that everyone brought!! It was really inspirational and I genuinely love every single person on our team!! I am so stoked to work hard, go to India and change some lives.  
Emily P - she loved sledding, it was ablast.but ust being with everyone is alays the best part. 
 Jordyn - getting to spend time with everyone. I learned so much more about everyone thi weeken!

What was the coolest thing you learned this weekend?
Andrew - learning about the lessons in general. It was really eye opening and its coming up fast. 
Emma - what we are going to teach the kids
Jordan - How many things we get to teach them in the short time we are there. There is so much to share with them! 
Ashleigh - How important our lessons are going to be, and they really can change the kids lives. I also realized how we have all become so much closer since our first retreat and we truly are becoming best friends
Kaleb - Jacob and blake look really funny spooning while rolling down a hill with rubber full of air surrounding them. 
Kayley - this is probably the best experience of her life thus far

(pictures to come, even though they are all on FB)

Love you all see you Sunday!

xoxo social team

Comments

Popular Posts